Club CMO Business Advantage
Empowering CMOs to Deliver Business Impact
Why Companies Support Having their CMOs in the Community
Founded in 2001, Club CMO is a global member organization that brings together Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) and other senior marketing executives across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific for professional development, solution and knowledge-sharing and professional development, and networking. Through a peer-led, no-selling environment, the Club provides exclusive access for marketing leaders to exchange ideas, solve work challenges and stay updated on the latest marketing technology tools, customer and industry trends, common challenges and money-saving solutions.
For a modest annual fee, Club CMO members receive a host of benefits that will help them develop professionally and, importantly, help them implement best practices that will accelerate your company’s growth and profitability.
Club CMO Benefits For Your Organization
- Everyday access to the vibrant community of marketing leaders via Club CMO’s members-only digital platform for continuous engagement, learning and Ask a CMO™ discussion forums for advice and best practices on marketing strategy, including driving revenue, agency selection, budget advice, and other topics.
- Twice-monthly virtual Career Development Sessions on topics such as attracting marketing talent, partnering successfully with other commercial leaders in your company, managing and leading your team through change and removing obstacles to company growth
- Opportunities to participate in various Councils on topics and areas of specialty relating to overcoming marketing challenges in specific industries, managing distributed teams, and topics such as securely and effectively leveraging marketing technologies (such as generative AI)
- Industry research reports that provide better understanding on how Marketing can better impact their companies and drive business value
- Regular opportunities to meet with local and regional marketing executives face-to-face to exchange ideas and best practice, and learn from guest experts
Most Club CMO members have found that membership in the organization has brought a minimum 200-400% return on investment to their companies.