Apply for Membership
More Than a Community. Align With a Movement
Club CMO sets the standard for marketing leadership and collaboration. Amplify your reach, contribute to the voice of the industry and gain access to the world’s best CMO minds. Come be a part of the Club and lead with purpose, one genuine connection at a time.
We are committed to our core values: creating a trusted environment where interactions are intentional, and every voice carries value.
We have no-selling, no press culture and members must be the highest ranking marketing leader (Chief Officer, SVP/VP) of a large enterprise, major division or subsidiary. Leaders must also be responsible for a marketing budget equivalent to or greater than $3M/year.
2024 Membership and Early Member Pricing
Qualified leaders who join before September 30th, 2024, will receive a special Early Member Rate of just $1,195 (more than 50% off full retail!) for a twelve-month membership.
- Exclusive In-person Chapter Experiences: Attend closed-door, no-selling local Chapter dinners, mixers, and experiences. Enjoy the flexibility of attending any Chapter event, dinner, or experience in any city when traveling.
- Vibrant Community Engagement: Connect with marketing leaders through our members-only digital platform. Participate in “Ask a CMO™” discussion forums, and plug-in to continuous solution-based discussions and networking with CMO colleagues from across the globe.
- Proprietary CMO Research: Participate in and get first access from studies including State of the CMO and 2024 Salary Survey.
- Monthly Virtual Career Development Sessions: Join sessions covering topics like board participation, salary negotiation and much more!
- Council Contributions: Contribute to and benefit from our various Councils focusing on your areas of specialty. Seasoned CMOs can mentor new leaders and advocate for industry advancements.
- New! Virtual Chapter Access: For those not in proximity to a Chapter city, we are launching a new virtual Chapter with upgraded resources and programming in Q2.